Prior to submitting your grant request, please be sure your organization reviews the guidelines listed below. The Sikora Organization will not honor grant requests that do not adhere to the following guidelines.
- To better serve our environment, please complete our on-line grant application. Grant requests submitted by US mail, Fed Ex, UPS, or other courier will not be reviewed.
- Be sure to complete the grant application completely. Applications submitted without the requested file attachments will be considered incomplete. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Submission of a grant request does not guarantee the Sikora Organization will be able to accommodate the request. The Board of Directors will review grant requests on a semi-annual basis.
- The Sikora Organization will issue only one grant to any one organization during any given fiscal year.
- Organizations previously funded by the Sikora Organization must provide a full report of previous grant expenditures before an additional grant will be made.
- Grant requests should be submitted a minimum of 6 months before funds are required.
The Sikora Organization:
- Does not make multi-year commitments.
- Does not provide event sponsorships.
- Does not contribute to endowments.
- Does not support lobbying of any kind.
Who We Support:
We proudly support these organizations:
Want to Help?
We greatly appreciate donations to our cause, click the button below to make a donation.